- AES input and balanced stereo output on XLR connectors.
- Front panel headphone jack and level control.
- Internal silence sensor with front panel LED indicators, SPDT/SPST alarm tally relay, adjustable alarm threshold level, delay duration and restore duration.The DAC-1 is a professional quality 24-bit stereo digital-to-analog audio converter. The AES input and analog stereo output are supplied on XLR connectors. The digital input signal is converted to analog audio with a 24-bit digital to analog converter and output at balanced professional levels. Sample rates of 32kHz, 44.1kHz or 48kHz are automatically selected based on the detected input source sample rate.
The DAC-1 is equipped with a SPDT/SPST alarm relay, configured to close after a user defined time delay when either an analog silence sense and/or an AES error is detected. This function is user defined.
- Alarm disable control.
- Front panel sample rate and digital error indicators.
- LED level meter.
- DIP-switch selection of alarm time delay and restore timing delay.
- Fully RFI proofed.
- Surge protected internal power supply, PS-1515 universal switching +/-15VDC power supply with domestic connectors supplied. International AC connectors optional.
- Up to three units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting is also possible.