- Sturdy metal housing.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.Portable components always work easiest when you do not have to think about them. This was the basis on which the EK 100 G3 was developed. Its adaptive-diversity technology provides excellent reception at all times.
This receiver is designed to securely attach to a camera's shoe using a clamp mount. The EK 100 G3 also can synchronize to a G3 transmitter with a simple push of a button. The EK100G3 is compatible with the optional DC 2 external adapter for extended use without batteries where a 12VDC source is available.
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality.
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies.
- Enhanced AF frequency range.
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface.
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options.
- Illuminated graphic display.
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings.
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound.
- Receiver features battery indicatation in 4 steps.
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver.
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement.