- Control from a standard web browser, no special software required.
- Automatic Reboot, use to reboot devices when ping responses fail.
- Built-in web server provides direct access to device, no external servers, services or subscriptions required.AC Power Sentinel® 2, Remote Power Switch, is the ideal solution for remote reboot and many other remote power control applications.
AC Power Sentinel® 2 has two power outlets which can be independently controlled using a web browser. It is completely self-contained and includes a built-in web server so no external servers, services, or subscriptions are required.
AC Power Sentinel® 2 provides remote power control, remote reboot, or automatic reboot of network devices. Using a standard web-browser on a computer or Smartphone users can access AC Power Sentinel® 2 directly, and control either outlet.
- Supports HTTP, SNMP, and Modbus/TCP.
- “Remote Services” can be used to initiate connection with external servers.
- Password protection.
- IP filter provides simple firewall.
- Selectable TCP Ports.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connectivity.
- Field re-programmable; install firmware updates when available.
- Attractive, rugged enclosure made of flame resistant plastic.
- Operates worldwide (100-240V AC; 50/60Hz).
- Supplied with two IEC to domestic short pig-tail adapters cables and domestic IEC power cable.
- Wall mountable or optional rack mounting kit available.