- With a small and robust form factor, HELO Recorder can be used in live events, webcasts, production and locations.
- Designed for continuous use to deliver with full connectivity.The HELO H.264 Streamer & Recorder from AJA is a stand-alone appliance which brings both SDI and HDMI input/output into a single appliance with the ability to simultaneously stream out to your Content Delivery Network (CDN) as well as encode and record H.264 files to SD cards, USB storage, or network-based storage simultaneously.
- Offers both HD-SDI and HDMI source inputs in a single device with the ability to encode up to 1080p 60 in H.264.
- Streams out to your Content Delivery Network (CDN) and records to SD card, USB storage, or network-based storage simultaneously.
- Encodes to H.264/MPEG-4 ensuring bandwidth efficiencies with widely compatible files from tablets to smartphones, desktops to smart TVs.
- 2-channel stereo audio can be encoded at up to 24-bit 48 kHz at data rates ranging from 32 KB/s to 256 KB/s in MPEG-4-LC, allowing you to make an appropriate choice for your project's needs.
- USB connection and robust web-browser based UI allows you to setup and configure your CDN connection.
- The stream button delivers your project across the recorder’s Ethernet connection, which allows support for RTP/RTSP, RTMP as well as Unicast.
- Offers a dedicated record button right on the front of the recorder’s small and mobile interface for immediate recording.
- You can simply plug in your NTFS 3.1 or FAT 32 formatted USB drive, SD card, or connected network storage and start recording immediately.
- H.264-based encoding not only ensures efficiently sized files, it also means you have multiple recording medium options.
- Utilizes USB thumb sticks, drives and RAIDs, common SD or SDHC media or network sharing across a switch.