- Transparent two-input digital switcher with automatic and manual control.
- Front panel active channel indicator.
- Front panel sample rate and digital error indicators.
Result For "Broadcast Tools"
- Front panel line seize button.
- Call drop button.
- Autoanswer/monitor-TAP switch.
- Audio mute switch.
- Convenient On/Off control of up to four microphones.
- Mutes the monitor audio when a microphone is in use. May be disabled for each channel.
- Control from a standard web browser, no special software required.
- Automatic Reboot, use to reboot devices when ping responses fail.
- Built-in web server provides direct access to device, no external servers, services or subscriptions required.
- Temperature and/or humidity sensors can be added for environmental monitoring.
- Dry-contact sensors or switches can be connected for local control of outlets or for monitoring external devices.
- Real-time clock, can automatically adjusts for daylight savings time, sync with NTP server.
- True matrix switching, any or all inputs may be assigned to the output.
- Front panel multi-turn input level trimmers.
- Electronically balanced stereo inputs.
- Electronically balanced adjustable stereo output.
-AES/EBU program switcher with front panel input selection switches and indicator LED’s.
-Front panel “Manual/Automatic” switch with front panel LED, remote input and open collector status output.
-Integrated digital to analog converter with balanced stereo and headphone outputs.
-Audio silence sensor.
- Built-in web server provides simple, web based notification, monitoring, configuration, control.
- Internal silence sensor with front panel activity and alarm LED indicators.
- MP3 streaming codec for web based output audio confidence monitoring.
- Front panel, remote, and web-based switcher controls.
- The COA-15 MAX is designed to plug into the male 15-pin D-Sub connector on the WW1, IDC MAX satellite receiver.
- Here’s another problem solver from Broadcast Tools for the XDS and/or StarGuide II or III satellite receiver! The Connect O' Adapter 37 XDS/Serial, (COA-37 XDS/Serial), provides an effective way to convert the DB-37 connector to removable screw terminals, along with adding a DB-9 connector to allow for serial, RS-232 Netcue data.