-Non-linear Crosstalk: > -80 dB, main to sub or sub to main channel (referenced to 100% modulation).
-38 kHz Suppression: > 70 dB (referenced to 100% modulation).
-76 kHz Suppression: > 80 dB (referenced to 100% modulation).
-Pilot Protection: > -65 dB relative to 9% pilot injection, ± 1 kHz.
-57 kHz (RDS/RBDS) Protection: better than -50 dB.
Result For "Omnia"
- New-Generation Frank Foti-designed Clipper
- Dynamics Engine
- Six Separate AGC Sections
- Five Separate Time-Aligned Limiters
- Variable Deep Bass, Phat Bass, and Warmth Enhancers
- Bass Pre-Clipper
- Clipper Silk Adjustment
-FM or AM processing on demand is standard.
-Simultaneous FM+AM if programming is 100% simulcast and at same transmitter site.
-Studio output with very low latency for talent monitoring is also standard.
- Selectable FM or HD+streaming standard; optional upgrade to combinations of simultaneous FM+HD+Streaming+RDS.
- Omnia-exclusive “Undo” Audio Restoration Technology
- Psychoacoustically Controlled Distortion Masking FM Clipper
- Two-band final look-ahead limiter for HD Radio and streaming
• Highly refined density detection scheme for rock-solid performance across a wide range of recordings
• Program adaptive attack, release, and ratio values let you set the characteristic elements of your signature sound and make auto acceleration and deceleration smoother than ever
• A Makeup Threshold allows for gain management and control without sudden, audible swings
• And Many More..
- Exclusive “Undo” technology with de-clipper prevents listener fatigue by removing distortion and selectively, undoing the over-compression so common in mastering today.
- Optimizes sound quality of low bitrates by removing distortion components so that they do not waste bits during encoding.
- 6-band Parametric EQ for your signature sound.
-Low-Latency Performance – Using an i7 class processor, latency can be reduced to as low as 5ms.
-The Perfect Declipper – A unique filter, also found in our Omnia.9 and 11 flagship processors. It detects and reconstructs clipping-damaged audio (distortion caused by too-loud input levels and overly aggressive mastering), prevalent in music.
-Low Pass / High filters
-Dominate-It (reduces the level of other microphones by a predefined level whenever microphones with the Dominate-It feature are active.)
-Four mix buses
- Genuine, high-quality audio codecs from Fraunhofer IIS (the inventors of MP3), including MP3, AAC-LC, HE-AAC v1, HE-AAC v2, and xHE-AAC.
- Processes and encodes streaming audio for multiple platforms and bitrates simultaneously.
- Includes 3-band processing from Omnia Audio.