Shipping Dimensions:16.9x12.0x3.2 in
- High performance, Full HD widescreen 17-inch LCD panel provides wide critical viewing angles, high brightness, high contrast, quick motion response, and faithful color reproduction.
- Lightweight compact design allows efficient use of space in control rooms, OB vans, and as part of any monitor wall.The Ikegami HLM-1705WR 17-Inch HDTV/SDTV Multi-Format LCD Monitor with 2 x SD/HD/3G-SDI & 1 x Composite Input features HD resolution of 1920 x 1080, and supports two channels of SD/HD/3G-SDI inputs, as well as analog composite video signals. The monitor incorporates image tools that allow you to examine the video signal on a technical basis. These tools include waveform, vectorscope, and VITC (Vertical Interval Timecode) displays.
The Ikegami LCD monitor features both in-monitor display, which acts as picture in picture for the diagnostic displays, and under-monitor display, which pushes the secondary display info under the main image. With pixel-by-pixel monitoring mode, the monitor can display your video without any scaling, providing a true representation of your signal.
- Easy setup and adjustment with auto setup probe (ASP-100) using USB interface.
- Accepts 3G-SDI/HD-SDI/SD-SDI(4:2:2), VBS (composite Video NTSC/PAL) input signals as standard.
- In-Monitor Display(IMD) and Under-Monitor Display(UMD) supported.
- Operational features include markers & shadow, built-in test patterns.
- Audio monitoring via the built-in speakers or headphones.
- 8ch audio level display, VITC display, WFM, vectorscope, split screen display, dot-by-dot display mode.
- Monitor setup & adjustment data copying to USB memory, and 2x/4x zoom display without scaling.
- The monitor is provided with a VESA mounting interface.