- 2.5Mega-pixel CMOS sensor.
- Fully Digitized Circuits.The HDL-F50 is a specialized model of the HDL-50 for gimbal installation or other special mount with restricted depth behind the lens. Shorter depth mechanical design (80mm) for flexible installation.
- HDTV Native Multi-format capability
All native 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 720/59.94p and 720/50p are available from the camera head. (Sister models, HDL-51/HDL-F51, support native 1080/23.98p format, and HDL-50/HS supports 1080/59.94p format as well.)
- Servo Filter
The 4-position Optical Filter Wheel is motorized with filter position control at the remote control panel (RM-50, OCP-200, etc.).
- Lower noise with Gain-up
Employing a low-noise feedback type amplifier circuit in Master gain up, as well as, providing noise cancel circuits in all video related boards, eliminates noticeable noise and obtains a better signal-to-noise with high gain up.
- ND Filter and Electric Color
Connrection (ECC) Filter Employs optical 4-position ND Filter and ECC Filter (3200K/5600K). By the combination of these filters, the camera can handle all kinds of lighting conditions. AWB mode is available to cover the full range of color temperature.
- HDL-50/HS Dual Link (High Speed) Version : » view specification.
- Remote Controller : RM-51 » view detail.
- Upper Connector Box for HDL-50 standard type (option) UCB-45 » view detail.
- 7" Color LCD Viewfinder (option) HLM-910-710 » view detail.