- Employs high performance CMOS image sensors for superb picture quality.
- Incorporates newly developed FPGA for video DSP.
- Compact docking style camera body, fiber and triax adapters.Single format: 1080i or 720p (1 format standard, 2nd option), Lens Aberration Correction function, Camera Operator Assist Functions.
- Next generation 2.5 Mega pixel high performance CMOS sensors. The camera employs 2.5 Mega pixel 2/3-inch CMOS image sensors, achieving superior quality HDTV video with horizontal resolution of 1000TVL, SNR of 60dB or more, and sensitivity of F11.
- Newly developed FPGA DSP. High density 45nm rule FPGA are employed for the digital video processing for superb picture quality. And the DSP includes custom gamma curves (cine gamma).
- Lens Aberration Correction function. A Lens Aberration Correction function is newly incorporated for minimizing the loss of resolution and colored edges caused mainly by lens chromatic aberration.
- Camera Operator Assist Functions. The HDK-65C camera head incoporates a camera operator assist function to aid the operator finding correct focus. The viewfinder detail (VF DTL) function allows the camera operator to increase the detail edges to the viewfinder video for easy focusing.
- Two HD-SDI outputs from the camera head. Two HD-SDI output signals (1.5G) are selectable between Camera, VF, RET and MON (monitor) for external monitoring at the camera head.
- Docking style camera body. With a docking style camera body, either an FA (Fiber Adaptor) or TA (Triax Adaptor) can be mounted depending on the use. A new lower profile and lower weight improve the manuverability for shoulder use.