Shipping Dimensions:16.9x11.9x3.8 in
- DVI-D Input: VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA/WXGA/UXGA/WUXGA.
- Multi-format HD/SD-SDI (4:2:2) inputs 2ch, 1ch monitor out follows channel selection or manual select also available.
- VBS Inputs: 2ch each with loop-through, NTSC/PAL auto-detect.The Ikegami HLM-1751WR 17-Inch HDTV/SDTV Multi-Format LCD Monitor with 2 x SD/HD/3G-SDI & Composite Inputs and 1 x DVI features HD resolution of 1920 x 1080, and supports two channels of SD/HD/3G-SDI inputs, as well as analog composite video signals. The monitor incorporates image tools that allow you to examine the video signal on a technical basis. These tools include waveform, vectorscope, and VITC (Vertical Interval Timecode) displays.
The Ikegami LCD monitor features both in-monitor display, which acts as picture in picture for the diagnostic displays, and under-monitor display, which pushes the secondary display info under the main image. With pixel-by-pixel monitoring mode, the monitor can display your video without any scaling, providing a true representation of your signal. And with both an AC and DC input, the monitor is at home in the studio and on location.
- Analog audio input, monitored via built-in stereo speaker or headphone connector.
- Remote Control Interface: serial remote signal input, parallel remote signal input, or optional RS-485A protocol input.
- VESA-mountable (Standard).
- Outputs 5.1 ch audio mixdown.
- USB still image capture (Max.100).
- Powered by AC or DC.