Shipping Dimensions:30.6x19.6x4.3 in
- STD-3250T Tiltable Monitor Stand: Standard.
- DVI-D Input: VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA/WXGA/UXGA/WUXGA.
- Multi-format HD/SD-SDI (4:2:2) inputs 2ch, 1ch monitor out follows.The Ikegami HLM-3250 is a 32" high definition multi-format LCD monitor designed specifically for professional editing workstations and broadcast studios. The monitor has a bevy of features to make the process from acquisition all the way to delivery as smooth as possible. Features include HD-SDI, tally, signal generator, waveform display, split screen and much more. Additionally, its modular design allows for additional input boards to be added and removed depending on the specific needs of the end user.
- VBS Inputs: 2ch each with loop through, NTSC/PAL auto detect.
- Analog Audio Input: Audio monitoring is available with built-in stereo speaker or headphone connector.
- Remote Control Interface: Serial remote signal input and parallel remote signal input or optional RS-485A protocol input.
- EA-240D & D3G-240D: 8ch embedded Audio AES/EBU output. (Option).
- D3G-240A & D3G-240D: 3G-SDI support Multi-format SDI inputs 2ch, 1ch monitor output (Option).
- CM-240: Analog PC input / Y, Pb, Pr / RGB input / EXT SYNC input (Option).
- VESA mountable (Standard) : 100(H)x100(V) MIS-D & 200(H)x100(V) MIS-E.